Yogi and Rambo going on holiday together

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gentleman, I'm getting a bit irritated.

LOL!

I thought it was an inspired

Commentary on the actual state

Of current World Affairs.

"Chucky" as the -> personification

Of - Evil-ness, or E-doing.

"Buddha" as the -> personification

(... see what we're gettin' at here?

It's a "morality" kinda play ?)

Of - enlightened non-violence,

Wouldn't harm... a flee nor fly

Kind of guy?

When I say - well, you WERE talkin' to me?

Though you didn't say so, so

I am presuming? To assume?

I fit in yer ironic category

Of - gentleman?

Anyhow, brown cow,

When I say - I bet that Evil

WILL triumph over Good,

I am agreeing with - Idaho Ivanho.

He has presented, IMO - for yer Big Top

Circus center-ring sort of enjoy-ment!

His "take" on how it really is out there

On them there American mean streets.

How the logico-rational "managers"

Have utterly FAILED to make

Any single soul - sound and safe.

From terrorists.

From punks.

From gangsters.

From pseudo-do-gooders.

From Government itself!

Even, of late.

Just look around some, Yog.

WAKE UP!

IOW.

You ever been there where

The gutters run awful riot red?

Where the heart beat peons

Are not - quite - dead?

Helpin' out?

If you have, I applaud you,

O/W, what you say is

A mite, ummm, melodramatic, yes? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jev.Dk:

Ahh come on I can top that one in no time.

Rambo, i didn't know you where in the movie buisness

Is THIS yer only purpose in Life?

Runnin' in here from where ever!

That over-flow gush of a sewer

Known as "General Forum," maybe?

To set the record straight,

RE: how terrible rambo MUST be

Since he actually HAS some sort

Of "spiritual" aspect?

EVERYBODY does - even you, though,

You may name it something - ELSE,

Like - hmmm, let me guess,

In yer case

You just LOVE yer Pro Football, eh!

Go to profess yer un-dying faith

In that there... Cathedral.

Ummm, the "Stadium," I mean.

LOLOL! :D

Well Dave, that sewer called General Forum, is actually the place where this thread should be. SC is for SC ONLY.

Terrible because he has faith? Stop putting words in my mouth and the same goes for football.

What Rambo does is spreading Evil in the name of religion and just plain and simple calling people names and insulting them.

So why dont we move this discussion to the GF...

oh yeah right. Then Rambo cant join us. Because last time he trolled and behaved like a spoiled brat he was banned, only to be let back in with the 1 condition NOT to enter the GF, ie staying out of discussions that has nothing to do with SC

@Jev.dk --- Son, if I didn't get tossed out of GF, then I really would have a problem. That's a devil's den of spiritual issues. I haven't trolled squat...I talk the talk & walk the walk. Been the same me since getting saved at age 5. That is preaching Gospel to the lost, pro-American despite our faults, pro-Capitalism, pro-SC-1, pro-SC-2, pro-Family & being an athelete. My gaming record speaks for itself & is the truth. I ain't the best, that's Terif's crown. But I'm Top 5 & love to entertain...like Elvis. By the way, who are you? Can't say I remember, so you obviously didn't have an impact, on the otherhand, seems you're carrying some root of bitterness....you need to get that flushed, son. I won't put words in your mouth. Out of the mouth comes the abundance of the heart, I'll let you bring your game to me.

@DesertDave --- Airport, eh? Left my home in Norfolk Virgina, California on my mind. Straddled that greyhound rode in on to Raliegh & on across 'Caroline. Had motor trouble road in half 'cross Alabam', well the 'hound broke down left all strand' in downtown Brimingham....The Promised Land, by the king.

-The Legend

-The American Dream

-The Crowd Favorite

Originally posted by Desert Dave:

You ever been there where

The gutters run awful riot red?

Where the heart beat peons

Are not - quite - dead?

I did see Night of the Living Dead years ago - quite terrifying. :eek: Or are you talking in code about something else?

Take care Dave enjoy the time off. Looks like by your LOL you realized that my comment about getting irritated and missing my holiday was all in fun.

@Rambo

If you havent been trolling, then why did you get banned?

And as far as i know the things you bring up are only allowed in the GF. So stick with SC topics and stop insulting other people.

And you keep preaching to those who does not care, telling them to get saved. It seems you are carrying some root of bitterness in you since you cant accept other peoples religions and beliefs.

[ August 22, 2007, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Jev.Dk ]

@Jev.Dk --- Who are you? Do I know you? I was in the GF what, about 4 years? Actually, it was the PF, Political Forum, but that is gone. What are you talking about? You just reached "LOSER" status, by talking about stuff in a forum over 4 years ago. You've reached my personal Homeland Defense level upto ExtremeYellowLoser. Obviously, you're another bum who wants/wanted to join my fan club, sorry, we don't want you in, no "Camp Rambo" T-Shirt for you.

Now, to the present day of August 2007, are you interested in getting worked over in a game of SC-2? Repeat, you want worked over in a game of SC-2?

Far as accepting lies of others, not something I'm required to do. So go have your Ecumenical Sock Hop at your house.

Awaiting WaW release,

-Thee Legend

-Thee American Dream

-Thee Crowd Favorite

-Thee Name of Entertainment in SC/SC2

What Rambo does is spreading Evil in the name of religion and just plain and simple calling people names and insulting them.
You just reached "LOSER" status, by talking about stuff in a forum over 4 years ago. You've reached my personal Homeland Defense level upto ExtremeYellowLoser. Obviously, you're another bum who wants/wanted to join my fan club, sorry, we don't want you in, no "Camp Rambo" T-Shirt for you.

someone just proved someone else's point for him!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

Yes it's true, Rambo and Yogi have buried the hatchet and are now best pals.

We wish them well on their holiday in Spain.

Interesting - I haven't read your "original" post for awhile and just noticed the edit. I wasn't offended at all. But, did someone feel worried that their original post of the holiday location may have been considered as potentially politically incorrect and/or offensive to some? :rolleyes: