Freshblood in action: Baron vs Hellraiser AAR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RN cruiser and RAF hit a german transport (army) down to 7; in the Med, tripoli garrison survives at 1 agasint all odds smile.gif Italian BB (GLR+1) and sub got sunk. The whole italian fleet attacked my med fleet near El-Agheila pounding a carrier to 4 and sinking a unit (i think)

Winter time...last turn Skorzeny captured London after 2 landings wiped out the RAF inside. 5 corps defending England, USA at 46%. In the Med, Tripoli was liberated and italian corps transport and cruiser sunk. Italians have 1 BB and 1 cruiser left (and BB Rome to come from the queue I think).

Still winter thus no axis progress in England. USA at 70+ , USSR unchanged at 28% (is this normal? I though USSR would rise if Axis have troops near Londong/Manchester). Another corps came from the queue so UK has 6 corps defending England. Just delaying things a bit here ;0

UK still has 5 units defending England. Franco is up to no good (84%) hopefully 5 UK chits will keep him quiet from now on.

UK DOWs and capture Syria, Iraqi rebels rioting...soon enough there ain't gonna be no free arab country in the area...western civilization's gonna be spread around with the help of guns...

Russia at 58%.

UK troops take positions near the Iraqi border; Turkey strenghtens pro axis relationship.

UK still holds Manchester and the other city.

Russia is making 358 per turn @ IT3, USA 195 @ IT2. UK's treasury in good shape as well (canadian resources went up to 8)

Last turn of July - Russia DOWs Finland. UK prepares to wipe out the Ayatollah. Allies making around 700 mpps now. Combined Axis income around 400 I think. USA got IT 3.

England about to fall; all killed corps bought back at discounted price and fully upgraded.

Iran surrenders.

Manchester taken.

Russian troops hitting the Helsinki garrison.

Turkey at 70% but USSR sinks some chits - we don't want Axis to try anything funny there. Or at least we don't want it yet ;)

UK preparing some more aggressions in the Med.

UK gets intel 1 and USSR IW 1. No military tech so far for the US despite loads of chits sunk in research.