Will the amount of plunder be editable for a country?

Also, there are two types of partisans - Post Surrender (ie Yugoslavia) and Pre-Surrender (Russia). Will you be able to set both. For example, can Russia have both Pre-Surrender and Post-Surrender partisans.

[ April 19, 2004, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

Originally posted by KDG:

Me thinks that "Post-Surrender partisans" for Russia means you can kiss that game goodbye.

And why's that? I think it would be better that way, with post-surrender partisans on too for USSR. It's ridicilous how in SC1 you don't have to leave any garrison troops to the east once the surrender has triggered and can throw everything at the west. Not very realistic. :rolleyes:

What I meant was that the game was over, the allies were beat once Russia was done in. It was a comment made in jest.

Thinking about it though, if you had to keep 10-15 units in Russia, then its possible the Allies might continue to push there way into Germany.

The German army would really be tied down if the chance for Russian Partisans increased based on the number of city tiles the the partisans controlled.

For example:

1 City = +10% (+15 = 25% total)

2 Cities = +25% (+15 = 40% total)

3 Cities = +45% (+15 = 60% total)

4 cities = +70% (+15 = 85% total)

If the ratio exceeds 100% then the partisan unit recruits one unit and has a chance to recruit a second unit (120% = 100% for the first unit plus 20% for a second unit that turn).

I suggest this modification as I believe that the more cities a partisan group controls the easier it is to recruit more more civilians to fight.

It will also give the occupying power a strong incentive not to allow partisans continued contol of any city hex.