cheese panzer, stop this crap

Originally posted by Cheese Panzer:

I'd be happy to repsond to this - if I had any idea what you were talking about.

Give me a break, Kuniworth told me the **** you were talking about, unless hes lying. But i dont think he has a reputation of lying on these forums. And about you? I heard you were wierd... Sorry! tongue.gif

The crowd gathers, watching anxiously as the giant padlock is carried out to SC-Square.

padlock5.jpg

Kuniworth is leading the chorus in their favorite song, Another One Bites The Dust!

And all eyes are turned to the BF Offices where any minute that old flood door salvaged from HMS Rodney is expected to open and ... tongue.gif

Originally posted by Fartknock3r:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cheese Panzer:

I'd be happy to repsond to this - if I had any idea what you were talking about.

Give me a break, Kuniworth told me the **** you were talking about, unless hes lying. But i dont think he has a reputation of lying on these forums. And about you? I heard you were wierd... Sorry! tongue.gif </font>

Give me a break, Kuniworth told me the **** you were talking about, unless hes lying. But i dont think he has a reputation of lying on these forums. And about you? I heard you were wierd... Sorry! tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

LOL at Jersey. JerseyJohn you really need to get your ICQ working.

Thank you, Kouzin Kuni. smile.gif

Last time I tried using ICQ it always indicated it was on but I never knew if anyone was sending me a message so I never responded. The result, I lost a lot of friends. Especiall from Germany, the LowLands and Sweden -- as a matter of fact, I remember one guy from the frigid north who became very, shall we say perturbed, because he thought he was reaching me and I was trying to avoid him. :D

-- Which wasn't the case at all. smile.gif

Originally posted by J P Wagner:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fartknock3r:

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fartknock3r:

Give me a break, Kuniworth told me the **** you were talking about, unless hes lying. But i dont think he has a reputation of lying on these forums.

Exactly. </font>

Originally posted by Exel:

Well this is strange indeed... perhaps you two, or three, or whoever, should consider using private messages instead of confusing us poor innocent souls. tongue.gif

You didnt HAVE to enter the forum! smile.gif

As for you cheeze panzer, axisgeneral is right, i dont wanna say what you said, cause it'd be embarrasing for you! So um, Thank me tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axis_General:

LOL you dont even want to know man.

what is it I dont wanna know? </font>

Guest Mike

As for you cheeze panzer, axisgeneral is right, i dont wanna say what you said, cause it'd be embarrasing for you! So um, Thank me tongue.gif

15 huh?

I figured it was either that or female...or possibly both!

how many of us have had encounters along the lines of "If yuo don't know what you did then I'm not going to tell you!!"

Ftkr - you are the one who made it public. If Kuni said something to you in private then it's your problem that you bought it to the forum and exposed yourself to general ridicule.

It is up to YOU to put up or shut up - and by shut up I mean apologise.

Accusing someone of something carries the responsibility of identifying the "crime" - and if you make the accusation public then you had better be prepared to justify yourself.

Otherwise you look like an idiot.

Which is how you stand at the moment IMO.

CheesePanzie --- What is your major malfunction? You getting weird on Fartknocker? You have totally freaked this 15 year old kid out, which is wrong! I don't know what you're up to, but I don't like it. Fartknocker says you're a fruit, warning me of you!

To quote a famous American or something, "Why can't we all just get along?"

Fartknocker,

Naturally you should never have started this thread. I recommend you go back to the top post, delete it, deny you ever wrote any of that, hide, and do some good deeds for atonement. Also, the nature of this thing is like the Garden of Edan and someone listening to a certain other party and I forget the rest of the story. tongue.gif:D

-- Also a more dignified screen name would go far to help your cause. Something like, Hmmm? JerseyJohnJr Yes, that has a nice ring to it, don't you agree? ;)

Cheese Panzer

Requesting somebody gets banned is really terrible. Especially someone who is so young and possibly even much younger than that! :D

I hope you'll be able to forgive him, even as I've forgiven everyone their innumerable sins against myself. It left me feeling so, I don't know how to say it, so damn saintly and above it all! ;)

Kuni,

Who let you into the Garden of E anyway? :D