WAW Fortifications

Comrade workers building for a better future to protect their families against fascists vs slave labour from nazi death camps or Polish POWs. Now who do you want to build your house?

I think Axis should have a special feature where there's a 1% chance a turn that the engines of the Me109s seize up and expode in mid flight because some Czech mechanics "forgot" to tighten the screws at the Skoda factory.

I know this may be hypocritical Minty for me to say, but please refrain from the references below. It's a pixel game not real. That is why there is no Swatika flying over the German Capitol.

As for the fortification speeds, really shouldn't matter too too much. Historically in WW2 I think we all found out that Forts were overrated for the most part. None prevented any army group from accomplishing it's goal. In that SC fortifications may be a bit overpowered

Originally posted by Minty:

Comrade workers building for a better future to protect their families against fascists vs slave labour from nazi death camps or Polish POWs. Now who do you want to build your house?

I think Axis should have a special feature where there's a 1% chance a turn that the engines of the Me109s seize up and expode in mid flight because some Czech mechanics "forgot" to tighten the screws at the Skoda factory.