• 2 weeks later...

Les Put the ' Plug ' in the jug...bend the knee instead of the elbow...and put your mental resources to use...we are all waiting...with the axiom...'Let Us Prey'...as we try to elevate or deviate your new suggestions.

Come play with us!...let the ideas roll...we want a superb game...not a [lipstick on a pig] reguritation of past foray's.

Well of all places to see you Mr Pepper.

Hoping you see this, as I won't be using MSN any time soon, not after they buggered up my account.

If you wan't to message me go through ICQ

my number is 83216348

I will be looking in there periodically

Better yet, join my forum

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Les_s_Place

At least I see that regularly.

"just say no to MSN"

Moon, (or who ever), can you wave your god like wand, and alter my account name to read just Les

As is known to all that give a hoot. Les the Sarge doesn't exist any longer.

I either keep this account but renamed, or I plan to sign up tomorrow (or shortly) as Les in a new account, and will just consider this one "unwanted".

Wouldn't even be here posting if not for a friend obviously sending me a message via Battlefront as a way of expiditing a need to get in touch with me (moved and is sans internet currently). I assume he used a buddy's machine.

For those wishing to hear the words of Les on matters SC or anything gaming that is, while this forum might be official, the place I am preferring these days is over here.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/House_Of_Games/index.php

Humble forum, humble ambitions open to any game and any gamer.

Non gaming posting style ala General Discussions is of course best left in BF General (or other forums that like that sort of thing).

House of Gaming is hoping to be a one stop place for all things gaming, but not interested in being yet another place to beat each other over the head with stupid rants about the latest crop of political hot topics.

My posts here at BF, are only offered when there really is a point.

Looking forward to the game HC smile.gif

Moon, (or who ever), can you wave your god like wand, and alter my account name to read just Les
Go to My Profile. Go to Edit Profile. Go to Publicly Displayed Name and make your change.

To ... the Artist Formerly Known as Les the Sarge 9-1? tongue.gif

Deed is done, and while it gives me a new account number (like I really care about that), and restarts sum total of posts posted (again I don't care squat), fact is this is nowe the only me (Moon did the favour and helped me retire the old me).

Shame I was unaware of the simplicity of the ease to which I might have altered the name, but done is done.

Still waiting, and plan to remain waiting, that is, unless, a thread that actually says something interesting shows up.

Sorry guys, but what's being discussed as of late is total yawn material smile.gif

Originally posted by it's Les:

Hehe laugh it up CT, but my tool smelled of woman long before your dad thought you up hehe.

Top that youngun smile.gif

Good thing my lunch was digested hours ago....the thought of an unwashed crab infested tool does wonders for one's diet.... tongue.gif