Does AI player a better game at Intermediate and Expert?

I could swear that on various occasions that an 'AI' Tank-Group for example would make a Bee-Line for my Airgroup or HQ, or land Amphibious Unit's just when a City of mine was momentarily unoccupied and then move into it etc,...when it was clearly out-of-sighting range!.

So im not convinced that the 'AI' doesn't have a cheating game advantage, when it come's to spotting out of range opportunities!.

IMHO the AI does indeed has a spotting advantage. I notice this every time I do a Sealion, he sees my troops in the UK. He sees troops more then two hexes away from his, even when both his planes are destroyed and the carriers are too far away.

I don't really mind, but it should be documented properly and reflected in the units window when I look at them.

Edwin, difficulty affects income as well as plunder.

Retributar, TaoJah, off hand I would say that the AI does not have a spotting bonus in the typical combat sense... although depending on the scripts planning may be affected by unit positions whether under FoW or not.

There might be a bug and if you can be more specific I can try and track it down... for example TaoJah you mention that the AI sees units more than 2 hexes away... does this mean it attacks these units without encountering a surprise contact? If so that is probably a bug and if you have this happen again in another game don't hesitate to send me a turn where I can repeat this error so I can take a look.