One suggestion for you Hubert

Maybe you didn’t see my reply in one of previous post so I will quote you and myself just to be sure. I am really interested about your opinion about this.

Originally posted by vveedd:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

vveedd, why do you hate to tell me this? ;) Good ideas on the other terrain as well.

Thx Hubert. Maybe is now good moment to remind you for one more my suggestion suggested in that developer time – to select specific target for interceptions. I would like to see some kind of queue for air fleets in which I can put interception target. For example- I have only one air fleet and I want to intercept only air attacks on my unit at capitol, not air attacks on units around it.

[/QB]</font>

VEED - not sure how well you could tell. If you have incoming air attacks your pilots often have to interecept as best they can - in a messy series of dogfights - they often won't be aware of the final destination. I suppose you could use Radar tech for this but its really rather detailed for a strategic game.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

@Weed --- Easy on the doobies, get in the game. If you can't master the simpliest features, why are you barking about some abstract thing?

I mastered simple things and move on to complicated (my suggestion is one of that kind). If you can't apprehend this your brain should stick with simple ones and stay out of this discussion.

Originally posted by Colin I:

VEED - not sure how well you could tell. If you have incoming air attacks your pilots often have to interecept as best they can - in a messy series of dogfights - they often won't be aware of the final destination. I suppose you could use Radar tech for this but its really rather detailed for a strategic game.

I agree. I didn’t mean that air fleets must know final destination, I just want that air fleets can cover smaller particular area (area that cover one tile). Maybe I used wrong term – instead unit as interception target should be tile as interception target.

[ February 08, 2007, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: vveedd ]

Originally posted by Colin I:

If you have incoming air attacks your pilots often have to interecept as best they can - in a messy series of dogfights - they often won't be aware of the final destination.

I don't agree. I think that the scale of the game should allow for specific targets of air interceptions. High command can decide to intercept enemy fighters that are attacking Brussels but don't intercept when they are attacking Paris.