The Cosa Bunta Nostra

Lets all calm down and try to find a way to stop the tons of games that is right at this moment finding it's way to the german youth academy of panzerliga. Bribes or whatever do apperently work, the buntas got a secret game provider working at BF or at Fury software. Terif the leader of "Cosa Bunta Nostra", the german strategic command mafia, most likely already got the game.

The elite leadership of the Panzerliga are already sitting in front of their deutsche special made SC2 version, all dressed in lederhausen, eating bratwurst and drinking beer with their wifes Hildegaard and Helga.

We are looking at a complete german dominition of the SC world as we know it. Soon there will not be an english speaking forum of SC still standing.

You don't have to convince me of a consipiracy & emergence of the PL. These guys are good. Without a doubt, I lost my 2nd place ranking to DragonHeart, the dude counts every MMP before clicking a button. With a timer, we'd been even, but this guy is a man possessed. Either way, Yodl (Terif+Yoda+Jodl) is King Pin.

There are alot of other dedicated solid players in PL. Pheiffer, NordicMan, SomeBunta, Butti (I loev that name), Sunzi, etc.

I wonder what the name of the Big Bunta in Saving Private Ryan was?

In the USA, we are either Old burnouts from the 60's who got sprayed with Agent Orange, some overweight punk using Mom's computer, or bible thumping Patton lovers.

In the USA, we are either Old burnouts from the 60's who got sprayed with Agent Orange, some overweight punk using Mom's computer, or bible thumping Patton lovers.
You are quite a quiet riot, jjr.

How's about this?

We take you, naturally, and because

We probably must,

And ANY 2 of the above,

VERSUS

ANY 3 from PL,

Teutonic Myth included

If insisted,

**(... has to be one month from release

IF we also are play-testers... hard to tell

from your colourful description

who? You mean?)

And,

I bet the dilapidated back-yard shed,

We take 2 out of 3. :cool:

@HR --- Rambo works solo. "the 34th infantry wasn't in Da-Nang. Col. Troutman, you're the only one I trust". --- Rambo

HR, dude, least you forget, Romanian had 300,000 die for AH. My Uncle & many relatives had a required Hotel stay during WW-2 there. They escaped! My other Uncle had the honor of suriving a sunken Destroyer, later to re-commish & drop depth charges on Buntas. Great thing about the USA, we are a loving people, we forgive based on our Faith. We will continue to forge the future of the planet. I look forward to the role of the USA & myself in SC-2, SC-3, SC-4, etc.

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

...In the USA, we are either Old burnouts from the 60's who got sprayed with Agent Orange ...

I doubt that anyone sprayed with Agent Orange during the Vietnam War is still alive to be currently affected by it.

A while back I watched a young kid who happened to be a master trauncing a middle aged man who was a very good, but amateur chess player. In the skittles room the kid made a remark I overheard about how that middle aged amateur didn't have any guts. I knew both of them pretty well. The guy who didn't have any guts also didn't have a left arm or a left leg. He lost them on a navy transport after the retreat from The Chosin Reservoir. Along the way he received a Siver Star for helping a bunch of others make it out of the deathtrap MacArthur had placed them in. He was gutless enough to joke about it and say he was always looking for someone who had his opposite limbs so they could be partners and play basketball.

When the boy was a man the two of us were having lunch between rounds of a tournament. We started talking about people we'd known over the years and he was the one who mentioned the double amputee and, in awe, told me about what he'd been through; as though it were news to me. I finished my sandwith and didn't mention that remark he'd made as a kid.

It's always great to see them grow and mature.

I doubt that anyone sprayed with Agent Orange during the Vietnam War is still alive to be currently affected by it.

Yeah, JJ, I see many of the brothers

Out at the area VA Hospital,

Wishing, by God

(... almost always unspoken, but, if you know

what to look for, it's there,

in the stare)

They weren't around at all

Anymore, wouldn't

Have to suck it up and drag it along

And go kiss-ass some "kid doctor"

Just to get miminum care.

And that's after a 9 month wait

Just to get in.

(... cutting the Vet's budget again? lol)

Far as Youth goes nowadays... some

Learn real-deal stuff

Sooner than later.

Got to,

It's tougher, meaner, more Me-first

Than it used to be,

Or, has to be.

Some don't even bother.

Stuff's handed to 'em.

Money falls out of trees.

Fine.

Some don't HAVE to go to war,

We got no draft anymore,

But, sure can

Talk-talk-talk the hell out of it.

Good for them.

Some learn eventually,

And some learn finally.

Some, in here, and out there,

Never ever learn.

Alright by me.

So.

Back to the game.

Well said, DD.

A toast to the virtual heroes, hats off to those who will never see a VA hospital. Homage to their make believe bravery, nintendo 3-D squad leader valor. Screw the old burnouts, bitching, limping, agent orange departed cancer cases, once young now gone, who never had the option of staying home, to become heroes of an electronic box.