Is it possible in the 1939 campaign as allies to...

...muster the forces that the Allies have available when the 1943 Husky scenario starts in addition to the research that is completed by mid 1943? I am playing vs the PC and have nowhere near those forces by that date - and I thought I was doing pretty well.

Thx for any insight from veteran players.

Originally posted by JJColorado:

...muster the forces that the Allies have available when the 1943 Husky scenario starts in addition to the research that is completed by mid 1943? I am playing vs the PC and have nowhere near those forces by that date - and I thought I was doing pretty well.

Thx for any insight from veteran players.

I will say no. I made a "historical" mod that makes the production of USSR and USA much more historical.

In the default scenario the industry of both those countries is severly underepresented.

You can download the scenario here www.cmmods.com

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Canuck_para:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

I think you need to cool off.

Kuni, what does your response mean? I did not see anything aggresive in the original post. </font>

The tension in this thread can be cut with a knife.

To answer your question, no, I don't think you will be able to get to what the 1943 scenario has when you play the 1939 scenario, without the luck of getting Industrial Technology early and often.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

JJColorado, feel free to ignore Kuni as he is just an old forum fart that likes to get a rise out of people... actually you'll find quite a few characters around here ;)

Hope you are enjoying the game,

Hubert

Such language! Watch out so you don't get banned by Madmatt. :cool:

Aha! HC's back from vacation and in good spirits.

Hubert, just ignore us old farts, cause we're going to try and get a rise out of you with our many lame suggestions.

Besides, it seems Blashy has a good handle on a balanced Fall Weiss.

Heck...you deserve another vacation, we'll hash this out until you get back. ;)

feel free to ignore Kuni
Easier said then done. Kuni can be quite difficult to ignore at times!

All Kidding aside, he also has a great understanding of and contributions to the forum about SC and SC2 & the strategy and tactics of the games that I wouldn't want to ignore.