RAMBO WINS!!! [AAR] Stalin's Organist (Allies) vs Rambo (Axis)

Guest Mike
Originally posted by hellraiser:

too much talk here .... could care less about queer stuff like tango or lynn whatever - get to the serious part of the game - momma russia :(

This is our AAR and you'll get waht we want you to get and be happy with it!! tongue.gif

Maybe I'll bother to get down from my ivory tower and show you clowns how this game must be played - just send the winner to me :D

Maybe you should decide whether you want to be axis or allies and put up...... smile.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike

What time zone are you in? I'm in New Zealand, so GMT +12 hrs

There's not a lot of places have compatible time zones, so PBEM is quite useful for me.

Guest Mike

So we're 10 hours appart - I guess it's possible - just limiting - I prefer to have the flexibility to play turns when I have spare time, not have to schedule my day/week around them.

Sorry you think PBEM is lame - I'd have thought the game was what was good regardless of how it is played - but I guess it gives you an excuse not to play!! ;)

Anyway - back to the matter at hand - the Corps in Beirut holds out against heavy attacks from the unsupplied Italians, and the Luftwaffe and Heer advance from Tobruk to try to help them out.

French partizans blow up a mine, a U-boat sinks a cruiser taking a bit of a hit to do so, and the RN do more damage to an Italian Cruiser off Sicily.

the game is good tcp or pbem just I don't like playing 2 turns/day - it kinda feels you're 'disconnected'.

Indeed with 10 hours difference I think we can find a day when either you or me can stay late in the night to play ;)

But first you have to win against JJR. If you win, that's ok, you beat a top dog...otherwise ppl would just be dazzled why I play some dancing dude...it would hurt my reputation :D:D:D

Here's come Legend into Egypt. Enough of the weak stuff. HQ, 2-Armies, 3-LF attack from Tobruk. 2 Panzers sail in strong, finish off British tank unit....and waxed some Air Unit. Killed it so quick, wasn't sure if it was a bomber or fighter. Italians surround & reduce Tyre & Sidon to strength 1.

Guest Mike

Yep - the Axis has gone for the oil in the Mid-East - it was the WEstern Desert Airforce Jon!

Time to get out of there I reckon - the setbacks give me another free corps - Tobruk - I think it's a mewasure of how badly hte allies are doing that htey get free corps!! :(

Sorry if this is thought to be rude, but as a man who is actually on a semi-professional dance team (Swing), it a perfect way to meet new people and, in all truth, get the girls (Alot of girls).

So no real reason to bash on a man who dances when he could argue that you are the one missing out.

Never mock a man who can dance, not only can he get some ladies, but most of them have nice tight buttock and hot bod.

Ok, so how about an update about what the Allies have on their side (countries) and what the Axis have? And what do the Axis have in Russia?

And has Finland STILL not fallen to Russia?

Guest Mike

Damned straight you guys!! smile.gif

I've just started learning Balboa Xanos - only part time swing - been doing Lindy occasionally over the last 2-3 yrs.

No-one has joined the allies yet, although lend-lease has just started - the USA is at 52%.

Axis have Hungary and Roumania, and have conquered Denmark, France, Egypt and Syria. They are starting to mass on the Russian border........

Guest Mike

Life is tough for hte RN - hte Kriegsmarine hassortied in force to hte Atlantic attempting to ensure no British units escape the Mid-east.

The RN's response has been scattered and unfocused, whith ships being surprised by the enemy dispositions and coming worse off from the encounters - eg HMS Glorious runs into Bismark! :(

The only, minor, consolation is that the Axis conquest of Egypt upsets the Russians.

Only remaining units of the UK in Middle East are in Iraq, looks like a Corp, Army, & HQ. They are doomed, no Arrow Access to sail away from Kuwait? Would be a nice fix smile.gif

UK still has Malta, which hurts my supply, not a big deal. There is a UK Battleship in Malta's port, having some combat against various Italian ships.

In the Atlantic, the Royal Navy is feeding me a steady diet for my subs & surface ships. AH is thrilled hearing the results of the battle at Sea.

Guest Mike

Yeah - shirt - I just realised that too - there's a convoy route from Kuwait, but no shipping!! :(

Anyway - the RN counter attack in the Atlantic fails to sink anything at all, and the mid-east doom gets closer....except that John sent me the wrong turn!

Guest Mike

The axis advances into Iraq - but they're still long on supply and short on strength - the Italian units are down to 4-6 pts each so it's not going to be an easy battle.

Russia advances in tech some more......

Winter 1940 (I believe) --- Axis liberate Bagdad, UK forces run to Kuwait, they are doomed. They could sail out of the Harbor, lol smile.gif Meanwhile, Kreigsmarine ships are refueling & refitting after all those battles with RN in the Atlantic.

UK continues to hold Malta, one brave enemy battleship is anchored in the port of Malta, engaging multiple Italian warships, mostly been an exhange & drain of MMPs to both countries for the repairing.

Guest Mike

Well it hasn't got anywhere else to go since you bottled up Gibralter as well! tongue.gif

Happy to hear the Germans are rebuilding their fleet tho, and the troops in Iraq will be destroyed in supply, so will probably appear back in Europe before their attackers! smile.gif