Where did the old pros go off to?

I may be wrong!, but i don't think that they are no-longer-interested!,...it's just that they might have had to deal 'way too much!',...with too-many 'Slope-Headed-Morons' for their own personal ability to keep taking it!... [brain-Dead-Moronic-Guff] anymore!.

An intelligent individual, with 'Facts & Figures' to prove their point or argument is one thing!, but a brainless moron who lives in a make-belief-fantasy-world of total unreality is quite another matter!.

So, when they have had enough of moronic insanity,...they dissapear!.

We'll come up to upgrade, I think we're waiting for some of the rest of you to get HardCore at WAW so we can attempt to beat you!

I've lost to almost 0 games in patch 1.6 to Rambo, but he lost his edge against me since I've started taking some notes...Terif, dozens of times, real tough to fight this guy, he's very experienced! and 1 game to Taojah, who got a lucky jump on German Capitols. in the past 6 months really noone else I can think of, that I was able to finish or put my full time into. So any guy can win, any time... Those who takes notes and try new things will have a lead, I know I'm going to get my butt kicked with this patch. Noone rushes SC2 or WAW

it's because it'll be around and fun for years smile.gif

Originally posted by Retributar:

I may be wrong!, but i don't think that they are no-longer-interested!,...it's just that they might have had to deal 'way too much!',...with too-many 'Slope-Headed-Morons' for their own personal ability to keep taking it!... [brain-Dead-Moronic-Guff] anymore!.

An intelligent individual, with 'Facts & Figures' to prove their point or argument is one thing!, but a brainless moron who lives in a make-belief-fantasy-world of total unreality is quite another matter!.

So, when they have had enough of moronic insanity,...they dissapear!.

Gee,

Intolerance all over the place,

Of late.

Ain't it great!

To call out the names! :D

(... as the Coward ALWAYS does,

ah sure - anonymously ;) )

Hey! Yea hooray!

Claim yer bad-cat laurels,

Ask for the crowd's applause; ain't it!

Actually - self diminishing, after all,

To hate and hate and - hate?

Well, is it?

Character flaw, or an awful fate?

Or more the "modern" Code - of honor, as

Once it was written

Some molten fire - a Knight's breast-plate?

Life is VERY short, brother,

Have some fun - find some joy joy joy! smile.gif

Try not to take - such easy pleasure

In acting as though

You were... a 12 year old... boy.

------------------------------------

As to the query... myself, I wish ol' rambo

Was still around - where in dickens

Did you go? Idaho Ivanho? :confused: