Late 2007 Hubert said they would work on a waw global game that would be an add on and possibly be released in April 2008, I thought great that would be right up my alley. Then came this Patton thing that I am not interested in, and some comments on the forum where who is going to make waw global? Huberts busy with Patton, WHAT GOES! I know another member has put one on the combat mission data base mods but I want it done by Huberts people and to redo the whole thing to make invasions possible in the pacific war on the tiny islands, with World in Flames coming soon by Matrix somebody better get on the stick and at least tell me what is going on with waw global, if I have missed this forum about this[waw global] than I apoligize.

Bill Bowen

[ April 25, 2008, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: william bowen ]

Originally posted by Honch:

My sources tell me that Hubert is working on the Global scenario right now.

Thank you Honch, I am sure your sources are better than mine which are none but it seemed to me that it wasnt even on the table anymore with this Patton thing.

bill bowen

Originally posted by william bowen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Bill, Honch is correct as the Global campaign is still in the works and will be ready as soon as humanly possible... hang in there ;)

Hubert

Thank you Hubert I'm hanging. </font>