Any word on the price?

Havent heard of price yet. If the release date is as anticipated it will need to be announced soon.

He is probably getting the setup for preorders together so when he give price and release date we can order it at the same time. I believe most of at least this board will buy it prerelease.

Hi All

Hubert dude, let's get this puppy out already, i just got a new laptop with a new giant screen. Been playing SC2 on it and the game rock's on it. I've read somewhere that game would be out end of August, is this still true cause i need my SC2WAW fix! The game looks awesome and i will preorder for sure!

Thanks

Mustang

Im with you on that count jon_j_rambo!.

By-the-way...my "Geo-Thermal" lines [6000ft] are now underground [10ft-deep] and as i speak...also,...the "Radiant Floor Tubing" runs are being installed in the Upper-Floor [With Heat Dissipator Plates & Reflectors]...to be followed with insulating the Ground-Floor before the Concrete is poured after the wire-mesh & Main-Floor Radiant Floor Tubing runs are installed.

Retri, have you had a geological survey (core sampling) done of the strata supporting your concrete foundation?

If not, I would advise to do so. If its not to late you may want to modify your foundation blueprints accordingly.

This is the most important factor when erecting a building.

Yes!!!...SeaMonkey!,... [Geological Survey_NO!!!('Not that im aware of anyway!')...However the Trenching was within 2-ft of my Porch & 10ft-Deep...the Porch did not collapse or give way in any way at all!]..it has been checked out by 'Dave Anthony'-"INSPECTOR" [ of The District of KITIMAT].

The soil is 'Ancient River-bed Soil' ,...so it's very sturdy!. EXAMPLE: When the 10ft-Deep Trenches were being dug,...there were no cave-ins or slides of material going into the Trench! [Even i was impressed!!!...it rained later...quite a bit, but even that didnt disturb the Open-Trenches].

There isn't much give in the soil, unlike how regular soil gives way or...compresses!.

Even my builder Kevin Howe was grumbling about how much Foundation Work went into this construction!,...he was of the opinion that it was somewhat overdone![OVERBUILT].