Reading through the events in the SC2 user manual, I found them to be plentiful and well thought out. Now there are real penalties for the allies and Axis attacking neutral nations.

Example. An Allied attack on the Benelux countries affects not only the USA but also Sweden and Switzerland.

Axis occupation of Gibraltar may affects Allied resources in the Mediterranean.

I noted that Free French is changed from a 100% (in Sc1) for land units to a 20% in Sc2. This explains why the French air unit in the UK vanished when France surrendered. I assume that it is 0% for Air Units?

The only event I would change is the event for partisans in Egypt that is triggered if Germany conquers Egypt. During this period the Egyptian populace was pro-German.

I am impressed. A big improvement over Sc1.

Example:

Allies DoW On Syria (Algeria -> Axis) – An activation #1 event. Allies declare war

on Syria resulting in a 6-12% increase in Algerian activation towards Axis.

Allies DoW On Syria (Iran -> Axis) – An activation #1 event. Allies declare war on

Syria resulting in a 10-15% increase in Iranian activation towards Axis.

Allies DoW On Syria (Iraq -> Axis) – An activation #1 event. Allies declare war on

Syria resulting in a 20-30% increase in Iraqi activation towards Axis.

Allies DoW On Syria (Tunisia -> Axis) – An activation #1 event. Allies declare war

on Syria resulting in a 6-12% increase in Tunisian activation towards Axis.

Allies DoW On Syria (Turkey -> Axis) – An activation #1 event. Allies declare war

on Syria resulting in a 6-12% increase in Turkish activation towards Axis.

[ April 05, 2006, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Edwin P. ]

Egytptians were pro German. The nomadic tribes helped recon units etc.. In general the Egyptians wanted to rid themselves of British rule, like the Ukrainians did the communist of USSR. The Egytians would have been as disappointed as the Ukrainians once the Germans were in a ruling postion.