Are we going to keep the old naval system that totally mimics the lands system (I hate that aspect in SC1) or are we going to have some real fleet action?

Because seeing a "naval front" somewhat depress me. I hope that at least naval unit will be able to cross each other even if ennemy.

Pretty much the same naval system. Two map changes that should help a lot are a bigger Atlantic and a two-way South Atlantic loop for both transports and naval units.

Subs will be slightly different with a Run Silent option to keep them from convoy raiding and alerting the Allies. Carriers will also become a different unit type, which means being able to make carrier (air) attacks against naval targets more effective than land-based Air Fleets. New naval bomber research will improve these naval attacks.

So expect the naval war to have a different flavor in SC2. Allies will now have the ability to switch fleets back and forth from Suez and Gibralter and Axis won't quite know for sure where they are. Axis will have the North Sea and Iceland route available to break out into the Atlantic so Allies will have to cover more blue areas. FoW should make all this VERY interesting.

It would be a good idea to make unit's fleets and wolf packs insted of just a single ship that takes up 50 miles of ocean.

You could buy a Battleship line, Cruiser line, Wolf pack, destroyer screen. this way it would be more realistic in terms of scale