New Expanded Map

OK, I have decided to take it upon myself to use PZNGDR's A3R map (awesome scale) and convert it back to an SC2 map with all of the usual terrain and the new roads and rail etc. It looks to be time consuming but what the hell.

I will also add much of the extra features that were in my original Honch Expanded MOD including the following:

Historical starting OOB

Historical Nazi flag

More fortresses including Metaxis line, Izmir and Stavanger

More towns

Change rockets to atomic bomb

Change Engineers to Garrison/Militia (with ability to build forts)

Add the Netherlands, Trans-Jordan and French North Africa

Expand the map to East Africa and fill out Saudi Arabia (removing the need for the Persian Gulf loop)

Add scripts for:

1. Split up of Yugoslavia after Axis conquest.

2. Territorial annexations by Germany and Italy after fall of France.

3. Activation of SS Militias, Blue units and UK Home Guard.

4. Surface Raider impact on Atlantic convoys.

5. Forced surrender of Italy.

I WILL NOT go as far as filling out Africa this time or adding Western India and Venezuela. Nothing ever happened there anyway.

If anyone has done any of the above, please let me know and we can share scripts and ideas.

All sounds good except the nukes one. Keep them LR rockets, and dampen down the effectiveness. Like a bomber, but with only one attack, and less impact/damage. You could then also consider them to be extraordinary artillery (i.e. railguns).

I'm with you 100% on the map, though.

Great news! I´m looking forward to a map with more room to roam and corrected geography. I think your decision not to add more terrain this time is a wise one - keeps things "focussed". I just hope that you will add the political events regarding border changes etc. from your former mod, though. It provided a feel of historical depth and authenticity no other SC2 mod had.