Slow Weapons and warfare demo

Hi, does anyone more experience that the computer is very slow when trying to move units? I just updated my computer so when playing the old SC2 it´s quite fast, but now, when trying the demo it takes very long time: first i click on the unit, then it takes a couple of seconds before it´s lights up and is beeing ready to be moved and then afer i move it it takes more time before it´s actually moved.

Cantona66,

We discovered an issue with some video cards but the solution is a simple workaround. I would suggest either or both of the following:

* Once in game and in the MAIN MENU screen go to the SETTINGS dialog and change the bit depth to 16 bits.

For example your current setting might be:

1280x1024x32

Change this to:

1280x1024x16

* Also I would suggest running the game in full screen mode if you continue to find some slowdown since full screen mode optimizes DirectX much faster than in windowed mode

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Yes, i had this problem just when i had downloaded the demo yesterday, and it´s the same today also. It´s really annoying since i just upgraded my computer (new CPU, mainboard and graphic board) to be able to play SC2 faster and the regular SC2 is so nice to play now.