With a little help of my friends...

...I have put a page together with tips and tricks of scenario design and map making.

If you're new to the scenario-design or if you want to improve your skills, please check out this page.

How to avoid those bumpy roads, how do I make the AI advance his forces, where do I find OoB information and many other tricks you can find at :

Tips and Tricks of CM Scenario Design

Many thanks to wwb for his helping hand.

[ March 25, 2002, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: McAuliffe ]

Originally posted by McAuliffe:

...I have put a page together with tips and tricks of scenario design and map making.

If you're new to the scenario-design or if you want to improve your skills, please check out this page.

How to avoid those bumpy roads, how do I make the AI advance his forces, where do I find OoB information and many other tricks you can find at :

Tips and Tricks of CM Scenario Design

Many thanks to wwb for his helping hand.

EXCELLENT! you got some really cool stuff in there. i like what you've done. that underpass thing is great! can't wait to try it out.

but i like to complain so here are a few tongue.gif

you left out a few other good tricks:

bridge demolitions (mine using engineers & enemy mines and panzer leader's with arty spotters)

3D rubble

putting guns in houses

and other stuff i got in my faq:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=022118

again, great site.

Thanks for the intro McAulffie.

That document is a treature trove of hints and tips for the designer. I am not inexperienced, but I still learned a few things when assisting McAulffie put it together. It is a great site and a great resource.

WWB