I've had it with Modders!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yes I'm happy! :D I am very happy and as soon as I ( We ) get our hands on it you won't see - well hear me around here for awhile cause it's going to be pay back time for those darn panther tanks that have been pushing my sherman's around for so long. Oh, and Andrew - thanks man!

I always have liked you. Now everybody get off his back and let the fine gentleman work. ;)

MarkEzra the strike checks are in the mail. We all did a fine job and finally stood up for our god given rights. Besure and let me know if anybody doesn't get their check. :D Zukkov, Zukkov, Zukkov now what kind of fair weather guy do you think I am anyway? I'm not going sailing -I think I pissed Gordon off anwway and now we'll ( you all ) are in for it. :eek: Man, I told you guys to let me handle it. But NOOOOOO! :rolleyes: Oh yeah and Panzerman don't try to scare me with me having to make my own scenario's. I could do it in a heart beat. It's just that I have this bad back and all. :rolleyes:

Uh, I think lcm was kidding in that first post. You know, using exaggeration for a humorous effect. :rolleyes:

Besides, it really is about time for a Pershing mod. I think that it and the Chaffee are about the only things that have not been brought up to current hi-res mod standards.

I'm curious--what else is out there that has not been modded lately, or never been modded at all?

Well Peiper#1, this way seemed more fun and with everybody kind of just moping around in anticipation of CMBB I thought this might at least get everybody's mind off it for awhile anyway. Plus I really like cutting up and enjoy talking on this forum. So sue me. :D Oh and the fact that I really really wanted a new Pershing tank mod. I knew those darn modders wouldn't do it unless forced to. smile.gif

Originally posted by PawBroon:

Your unreleased Half Tracks and your tweaked Hetzer!!!

:D

Argh! don't remind me. Actually, I have started to "revisit" them. I'm including a White Scout Car, based on the halftrack textures, too. Eventually they'll be done.

smile.gif

AndrewTF

Member # 5371

posted June 25, 2002 12:03 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh, I think lcm was kidding in that first post. You know, using exaggeration for a humorous effect.

You hit it right on the head Andrew. ;) But I will be more careful in the future seeing that some didn't catch the humor. I realize it doesn't always come across in writing as clear as it does in person. But am glad most of you all did. Again, Andrew thanks and looking forward to the big P. smile.gif

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I'm curious--what else is out there that has not been modded lately, or never been modded at all?

Well, Andrew, I just did a check, and I think I can safely say that BMP 30010 (yup, the cursor icon :D ) is the only unmodded BMP out of the whole game.

No, really! All other files in my BMP directory have a later date, with MDMP's Winter Hetzer being the oldest mod around, I guess.

This looks like a real challenge, that cursor. Maybe I'll give it a shot. tongue.gif

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Juju

will your forthcoming Cursor Pack be CMMOS-compatible? :D

But seriously, I'd give it a go -well, I gave it a go- but the damn things won't even show up in the game. Just my ordinary standard cursor. Now why would that be? :confused:

Or maybe it's one of them 'forgotten BMP's,' like the scout command BMP and the like.

Oh, well...

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hey Andrew is it done yet????????? Is it?????? :D

New Modder policy: each incident of whining and/or nagging delays release time by 1 week.

Nice going, lcm. ;)

Actually, it's looking good--really good. Well, as much as a butt-ugly tank like the Pershing can look good. Just hope the Chaffee turns out as...oops, did I write that? :D

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Andrew, you won't hear another word from me due to the new "shut Up" rule. :D What's that going on out there all up and down the grape vine about you also doing a Chaffee? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. tongue.gif

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. yeah, I'm sorta simultaneously working on the Chaffee, as it's badly in need of a makeover as well.

smile.gif