The latest Graphics Drivers

You can get the latest i810 video drivers here by selecting your OS. I know some people have had problems with the very latest i815 drivers, so the same may apply to the i810 drivers. When it came to the i815 drivers HP (in this case) had the next to very latest driver (which Intel didn't have posted) and that worked. So you may want to check your computer manufacturer's website too.

As others have suggested, you may want to post further technical questions in the Tech Forum. Because your first posts came off as spamming no one replied to you (and apparently you ignored Madmatt's advice via email).

You need to have patience when submitting posts and new threads or you will submit multiple ones, which gives the appearance of spamming in this forum. The webserver for this forum isn't always fast, so your posts may not appear immediately when you submit them (though they should appear once you're taken back to the thread).

Be aware that the i810 is a really slow graphics core when it comes to CM (or any other 3D game for that matter). I think that the most memory you can dedicate to it in the CMOS/BIOS setup is 4Mb (possibly 8Mb) which will affect the way bitmaps display in CM. If you have more money, then another video card would be much better, but few i810 motherboards have an AGP slot, so you would have to purchase a PCI video card.

[ February 27, 2002, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]