OK, we'll get it on the 20th, but when???

Hehehe... I just got an email from CDV in which it says:"...we will send the software (german version of CMBB) so you will recieve it at the specified date (20th September), although we cannot guarantee for the duration of the shipping process..."

I emailed them two days ago if I'll get CMBB on the 20th, or if they will send it on the 20th and maybe recieve it after the weekend. Nice service. So far.

OK, now I can bugger the post office when the postman is expected to arrive in my street on Friday.

Or I could try to find out the name and adress of the postman and give him a call tonight. Just to remind him...

:D

You're completly wrong; I belong to the "elite" troopers there. Means I would inform everbody in the building that you are looking for your game around 7pm, then I would go and have a (few) drink(s) and check the results at 3am... :D

I got once my ticket to Asia this way; Friday, last day at work, sitting behind a beer in the pub and one of my buddies walks in with the envelope from the travel agency...

Do you know if the game will be available in CDV outlets the same day as well (and which will be those outlets).

Marcus

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Ooops, of course I mean to bug the post-office. Or to annoy, to razz, to tick off, to harass, and be a pain in their butt.

Foreign languages... :D

[edited for a missing "t" somewhere...]

Parabellum, your command of English is very good, dont mind the tongue.gif from Andreas, I knew what you meant. English as spoken by Andreas and his mates in the UK, is the "Queens English", and is quite different from the English spoken in the US. (Aussie English is another story entirely). Therefore his jibe at you smile.gif , "Bugger" is a word most Americans never use in the meaning that Andreas hinted at, therefore most Americans would forgive your usage as probably a typo. We would know that you really did not mean to have "Carnal Knowledge" with the post office, but you really wanted to "give them a hard time" Colloquialisms can get you every time, hope you get the game as quick as the rest of us.

Thx, Nidan, I knew that Andreas was just poking fun at me. At first I didn't know what he was talking about, then I typed it into an online-dictionary...Talk about a loud laugh!

And Marcus, still here? When goes your plane to Manila?

I think that some stores will have CMBB already on friday/saturday, since CDV seems to ship the copies early enough. Do you have a Mediamarkt in Basel? They're usually pretty fast getting new software.

If not, I can still email you some screenshots... :D

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

Ooops, of course I mean to {SNIP} be a pain in their butt.

You tried to explain too much... lol.

Reminds me of a male friend at work who noticed a female co-worker walking by with one of those yellow Post-it notes stuck (by accident) on her derriere. After he mentioned it to her (so she wouldn't walk around with it stuck there drawing everyone's attention), she thanked him and removed it.

A few seconds later she got this little smile and said, "So what are you doing looking at my butt?" A quick moment's consideration and my friend did the only thing he could do... he walked away without saying a word.