I found a funny bug...

I was playing a QB as finns against soviets in a street battle... one of my tank hunter teams was targeting an armored car and threw a molotov... but they trew it a wee bit too far... they threw it 105 meters and they threw it about as high and over a couple of heavy buildings! check out the screenshot (i know the molotov isnt very visible so i circled it in white...)

Bug%20Bild.jpg

I guess they were using steroids or somefink :eek:

[ November 13, 2002, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: Oddball_E8 ]

Well i wish they would trow those pesky armored cars around a little... instead of just tossing molotovs wildly in the air hitting nothing but asphalt! :mad:

But still this is a freaky little bug... havent seen it more than this time... (btw the molotov is more visible in the original uncut bmp but its about 2.5 meg so i didnt want to upload it on the net with my 56k modem)

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

Well i wish they would trow those pesky armored cars around a little... instead of just tossing molotovs wildly in the air hitting nothing but asphalt! :mad:

But still this is a freaky little bug... havent seen it more than this time... (btw the molotov is more visible in the original uncut bmp but its about 2.5 meg so i didnt want to upload it on the net with my 56k modem)

You shoudl email the turn to BTS, if you still have it.