Alright, another question...

I hope you all are patient with me. I'm one of the types that likes to ask a lot of questions.

Anyway, with the ability to grab CM:BB based on how long you've been a member, how long do you think it would take for me to be able to grab a copy of it? I hope I won't have to wait until thought controlled computers come to have the chance to hammer a company of Russians with my Finnish squad. :D

Originally posted by Squadldr76:

I hope you all are patient with me. I'm one of the types that likes to ask a lot of questions.

Anyway, with the ability to grab CM:BB based on how long you've been a member, how long do you think it would take for me to be able to grab a copy of it? I hope I won't have to wait until thought controlled computers come to have the chance to hammer a company of Russians with my Finnish squad. :D

Should I tell him?

Rumor is that they're thinking of insituting a ladder-play tournament to establish the ordering queue. This would replace the member-number thing which was stupid to begin with.

It should start next month some time, as it will undoubtedly take months to finish. Good thing you got in when you did so you can be in the tourney.

Originally posted by Squadldr76:

LOL! You read the thread I posted in, didn't you? Mwuahahahahah

Guys, knock it off!

There is NO pre-order based on user number system in place nor will there EVER be such a system.

If I see such a rumor brought up again the person that does it will be banned. Does that make our opinion of such rumors suffeciently clear?!?

Madmatt

From Conhugeco:

WBS,

I told you so.

Yeah, Yeah, make me drink.........by the way, did you just register tonight? That member number is sky-high!

Shadow, that was the last hurrah. Now I'll have to find something equally witty--maybe in a couple of decades ;)

From ConHugeCo:

Captain Wacky,

Not only have I bought the game, but I have kicked wbs's butt in many, many tcp/ip games!!! Before you or anyone else challenges me, however, I should point out that that is not very difficult.

Just to set the record straight...

He has won 17 out of 30 games played. He has been the Allies all 30 times. He has won only 56% of the games which, in CMBO terms, barely pushes him over the line from a 'draw' to a 'minor victory'. ALSO.. I'm not dead yet--we have a scheduled meeting on the field of battle this friday night. At that time I'll wipe that smug smirk off of his face ;)