Mod request - Dirty Stug IIIB

A simple request to the modding community. Can any of you guys create a nice dirty,used stug for guys like me battling the 1941 scenarios. I have all the great 'dirty' mods like the Pz38t etc from the likes of Panzermartin, hoopenfaust, noobie etc and now my Stugs stand out like sore thumbs in their shiny fresh paint jobs !

Thanks in advance for all your great and hard work.

edit: just an afterthought, it would be great if CMMOS could set up a seasonal mod pack, ie dusty in summer, muddy vehicles in autumn and then the whitewashed for winter.

[ December 05, 2002, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: JaegerMeister ]

Well, I have been a busy bee today! I've dustied up the early PzIIIG, but was forced to also dusty-up the early Sdkfz 251/1 when I saw how clean it was next to my PzII and StuIIIB...

Available at CM MODS

CANONS_DUSTY_PZIIIG_EARLY.JPG

CANONS_DUSTY_251_1_EARLY.JPG

I'm probably going to do some early Russian light tanks, and then perhaps some more halftracks. Suggestions welcome..

Joe

I've done two more mods...a dusty PzIV C and the PSW 231, 232 & 233 (all three share bmps). You can get them at CM MODS

CANONS_DUSTY_PSW_231ETC_EARLY.JPG

CANONS_DUSTY_PZIVC_EARLY.JPG

Now I think I may actually go and PLAY the game....(until my next modding spree, at least)

Joe

[ December 08, 2002, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Canon ]