B&T Times - October Issue now available!

The newest issue of the Boots & Tracks newsletter, the B&T Times, is now available at our website. We have added a section specifically for the Boots & Tracks Times, that also includes this month's special 'exclusive.'

Sort of the CMBB equivalent of "free gift inside!"

Anyway, we hope you enjoy this issue. It's actually quite a bit larger than the past issues, weighing in at about 1.2 MB and being ten pages in length. If you're interested in receiving future newsletters straight from the source, contact Terry "CapitalistDogInChina" at terry@public.sta.net.cn or me at tsaritsyn15@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Scott

Scott,

Great stuff, but :

Linke to "October" B&T is instead to the Sep one (and September link too) ! :eek:

It can be accessed easily though by this link

http://www.militarygameronline.com/boots_tracks/B&T_Times_oct02.pdf

And I still can't d/l anything from FTP, as with Tom's, still that window asking for an FTP account/password... :mad: HTTP server is OK.

Arrgh. Fixed it. Had the right link up on the main B&T page but not the Times section. Serves me right for not paying closer attention - I checked the link, but only to make sure that a .pdf file opened when it was clicked on.

D'oh! It's fixed now. Thanks for throwing in that link, Pascal.

Scott

KwazyDog,

Outstanding Mods. smile.gif

I have said it all along; it will take a lot to get me to use any other graphics than those that shipped with the game. I have now got these Modded Panthers from KwazyDog up and running in CMBB.

The big question is, KwazyDog, what is the plan, will you be doing more Mods, or will all our time be taken with the new engine?

I know there are a few models and such to finish off in the next one or two patches, but what then?

Congratulations, on the Panthers.

All the best,

Kip.

Terry,

I have a suspicion you are working up a relationship with the guys at BFC similar to that between journalists and politicians. If you dig up the dirt on them, will they back-mail you into not publishing by threatening to refuse to give you interviews in future if you do publish?

You have got to watch these guys, they play hard ball, not cricket. ;)

All the best,

Kip.