Patch ver 1.02 suggestions

Sure there were 500 T-28s (give or take a few that were left behind in Finland..) but how many were in working order? Probably no more than a few hundred (if that). And who had them (anyone who has Sharpe's OOB books?) is also an open question as they were being phased out. Other than a few in Leningrad I would think they were very, very sparse in frontline units.

According to the Russian Battlefield site the Kiev Military distric had quite a few, see the article on the T-28

[ October 23, 2002, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Foxbat ]

In winter 1942/43 most PzIII- and PzIV-family chassis could mount trackextensions known as Winterketten (Wintertracks). Seems not to be in the game right now.

In Winter 43/44 so called Ostketten for P3 and P4-family were issued which were in fact wider tracks (one had to remove std-tracks and mount the new ones).

Both measures drastically lowered groundpressure. Though Winterketten-extensions could easily be lost and were only really feasible for snow, Ostketten were also intended for use during rasputitsa (mud-season).

Nice to see in CMBB, because as one knows roads were scarce in Mother Russia...

Greets

Daniel

just 1 request really

i play a lot of hotseat games with my mate

and a timer would be nice (for hotseat games)

just so the swine would hurry up and finish his move

of course you would be able to state how long you set the timer to even switch it off if you like i find a timer in tcp/ip brilliant really makes for a tense game so go on guys make it usable for hotseat games too if anyone feels the same make yourselves heard,speak up i mean the more people want this feature the easier it will be to convince them great guys at battlefront to do it

go on ;)

go on ;)

go on go on go on go on ;)

GO ON ;)

you know you want too

:D

[ October 24, 2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: jake bullet ]