CM is ON THE SHELF RETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Amazon sales page says "minium age 11" for CM.

Will BTS now be collecting copies and sending back refunds to everyone here who fails to meet that standard?

Elvis says he has more than one copy to send back. His Mom is going to very unhappy when she sees that he went out and bought CM when he said he was going to the drugstore to get condoms.

Hi,

Yup, it is fun to see it will be on the shelves.

It’s that cunning Moon fellow who is behind all this. He is earning his dosh by trebling BTS’s sales in just a month or two.

I can feel what is coming next in my bones. We poor lads over here in the UK will end up having to buy our copy of CMBB off the shelf in a box. No problem.

But Moon, if you do go for such a deal with CVD, or whatever they are called, do ensure that CMBB is available to us in the UK at the same time as it is released over the net in the US. My great fear is that CMBB will be released in the US and when I try to buy a copy from BTS I will be refused due to the fact that all sales in Europe are to be in boxed form. Problem is, there will then be a polite notice telling me it will not be out in Europe for weeks. This would course untold suffering amongst some of your most loyal fans!

I can see it coming.

All the best,

Kip.

Originally posted by Moon:

Kip, have no fears, one way or the other I ensure you that you'll get your copy of CMBB at the same time as anybody else. ;)

Ok, so now I'm a bit less anxious for Kip.

What about me?

Ok you fellow Europeans!

Gather up, Moon is going to give us some special assurance on a 1 to 1 basis.

:D

Original quote by dieseltaylor

My brother tells me that a small computer shop in the depths of sleepy Devon has taken several pre-orders for the official release date of March 8th.!!!!

Where abouts in sleepy Devon?

**Slackjaw**

[ March 09, 2002, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Slackjaw ]