What`s your favourite Russian tank?

Stuff the Russkies!

For shear OMFG factor :

P1000 (hehe) 1000 ton tank, 35 m long with twin 280mm Main guns, a backup 128mm gun and a bunch of AA guns, 40 kmh speed and 380-480mm armour

Sure the turrent was only ever built .... sure it still would have been fodder for air attacks .... and sure its production cost would've been near the price of a Destroyer. But WHAT THE HEY it still be a fearsome sight rolling over the hills and by god I want one !!!

[ September 22, 2002, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Ex-WWIIOL Player ]

Originally posted by Ex-WWIIOL Player:

Stuff the Russkies!

For shear OMFG factor :

P1000 (hehe) 1000 ton tank, 35 m long with twin 280mm Main guns, a backup 128mm gun and a bunch of AA guns, 40 kmh speed and 380-480mm armour

Sure the turrent was only ever built .... sure it still would have been fodder for air attacks .... and sure its production cost would've been near the price of a Destroyer. But WHAT THE HEY it still be a fearsome sight rolling over the hills and by god I want one !!!

Sounds like someone needs to read the old Bolo Sci-fi novellas and get some jollies... :D

Originally posted by IronChef4:

Definetly the BTs. Sleek, fast, and packing a decent sized punch in their prime. Plus. . . I remember the fond days of Panzer Commander. They were the most fun to drive. Soooo fast that you could fly by a Pz III and then light him up from behind!

Which is somewhat helpful, since you ain't gonna light 'em up from the front...