Having trouble modding new vehicles......?

Actually Joe..there is a fair amount of work involved in the lil' guys too smile.gif

I think its great the amount of effort and detail Dan nad BFC has put into the models. Dan is to be applauded for his work.....after all making models for 300 odd vehicles and looking after a lot of the textures the temptation to cut corners could pop into your head..but he has not done that.

By doing the hard work upfront with the new models , Dan has opened up a new "Field of Dreams" for anybody interested in modifiying the textures.

Well done Dan smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

Originally posted by Måkjager:

Actually Joe..there is a fair amount of work involved in the lil' guys too smile.gif

I think its great the amount of effort and detail Dan nad BFC has put into the models. Dan is to be applauded for his work.....after all making models for 300 odd vehicles and looking after a lot of the textures the temptation to cut corners could pop into your head..but he has not done that.

By doing the hard work upfront with the new models , Dan has opened up a new "Field of Dreams" for anybody interested in modifiying the textures.

Well done Dan smile.gif

Regards

Måkjager

So...When will we see your Tiger in CMBB? That's the important thing right now :D

Some of the little guys do look really nice, but they left enough room for us to tweak.

Gyrene

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit...although my desire for modding is true............I was more hoping for this response just as well....An acknowledgement of how much Cmbb is an overall improvement as a whole, but especially the details. This being said...the subject of the Topic question still stands

Hope we get some Oil out of this thing at least..........

Joe..as for my Tiger mod(s) from CMBO crossing over to CMBB...it is going to take me some time to get around to it....busy with some lil' guys right now. ;) and i want to finish off my winterworn Tiger before turning to the ones for CMBB.

More CMBB 3d detailed vehicles means more work...slower output...from me anyway.

Regards

Måkjager

Most CMBO mods won't be transferrable over to CMBB without a LOT of work. Some CMBB vehicles have twice as many bmps as the equivalent CMBO vehicle? (not counting the 'legacy' CMBO vehicles still temporarily in the game).

It might be easiest to use the CMBB default bmps as templates and redo all the work from scratch.