Please help me...

I don't have a particular scen in mind. I can't even remeber what comes with the original game, I've downloaded so many scenarios.

I'd recommend a good combined arms scenario. I'd avoid defending or armor only scenarios as these seem harder and more specialized skills.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nutball:

I need someone to tell me a good mission to play that would be good for a begginner...me.<hr></blockquote>

Play all the scenarios included on the CD. These are better that most downloadable scenarios. Then, go to the CM Scenario Depot (a great place, by the way) and download some of the highest ranked scenarios on the "list." Check out "Big Dog's Dog Pound" too. Most anything that is done by Wild Bill Wilder is good too. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ryan

This is not a plug, but an attempt to help based on my limited knowledge.

Play the tutorial scenario once from each side. Read the manual as you play. Get a feel for move and shoot.

Then, try two simple scenarios to get a feel for urban and country fighting that are on the CD.

Wiltz and Aachen are two small, simple and easy to play scenarios. I designed them with beginners in mind.

They will give you a good feel for the game.

Another little help is to let the AI take one side as the attacker and leave fog of war turned off and see how the computer plays.

Wild Bill