Trees too thick, Rocks too small

I noticed that the trees in CMBB are so dense and the foilage so low to the ground that it makes spotting your units that much harder. I almost have to play with tree coverage "off" so I can see where my men are and where they're firing. I thought I had heard that someone did a mod to fix this. If so, where do I get it?

Also, the rocky terrain in this game is very hard to spot. At view 3 you have to squint your eyes to see it, at view 4 it's undetectable. Can someone mod something to remedy this?

[ November 20, 2002, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Colonel_Deadmarsh ]

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this post since I know everybody has moved on to bigger issues but nobody ever answered my question so was hoping that somebody could this time. Any help. The question was can we use these tree bases in CMBO? I'd appreciate any reply. Well, provided that it's a true answer. :D

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Sorry to bump this post since I know everybody has moved on to bigger issues but nobody ever answered my question so was hoping that somebody could this time. Any help. The question was can we use these tree bases in CMBO? I'd appreciate any reply. Well, provided that it's a true answer. :D

Sorry for not responding earlier. I assume you mean my trees and not treebases. They will work in CMBO, but it will take some work. The bmp numbers are different for many of them, and since there are more trees in CMBB, several would have to be left out. I'm not sure how they will look in CMBO since thet were designed to fit in with the default CMBB terrain. If you are still interested, let me know and I'll walk you through converting them.

Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Tracer, what database?

Anybody working on something for rocky terrain?

Colonel: He means my tree mod at the CM Mod Database</font>