Da background

I know that the grognards around doesn't give a *#@. on the graphic interface of a game but I have some questions: :confused:

Will the houses in Russia be the same like in Germany? Will I have do "mod-hopping" to improve display the scenery of the different places?

And by the way - the DEMO is just out and the Mods on the T-34 look much better than the original...

tongue.gif

Hej då!

When Russian troops crossed the border to East Prussia they thought they encountered houses of Lords and Barons. They were confused and afraid of the incredible wealth they saw.

In reality what they sacked were common houses of common farmers and workers.

When they realized this it produced some very mixed feelings, starting from "wtf, they have all this and had to come and burn OUR houses down?"

I have no idea why I wanted to share this with you.

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

It sort of blew my mind that the houses now have board floors. (And shingle roofs; did they have shingle roofs in BO? I forget.) But ironically in rural USSR a lot of the peasants' huts only had dirt floors.

Michael

That came as a good surprise to me. Whether or not it is a peasant hut matters not to me. I am sure that that is moddable, so if someone wants dirt floors, they can mod it up (but then you will get dirt floors on two story wood buildings!) I love how the buildings are transparent now when you are inside. Details, details, details . . .

chad

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ligur:

I have no idea why I wanted to share this with you.

That's okay. We all know how uncomfortable the pressure of unexpressed trivia can be.

:D

Michael</font>

Originally posted by Ligur:

When Russian troops crossed the border to East Prussia they thought they encountered houses of Lords and Barons. They were confused and afraid of the incredible wealth they saw.

In reality what they sacked were common houses of common farmers and workers.

A few years sooner, german soldiers were horrified when they discovered the dramatic living conditions of the Russians, especially in cities, which reinforce their belief of fighting for a juste cause.