Which AARs are must read/view?

Hello, I'm fairly new to CM:BO and have recently discovered the AARs. It's a great way of learning some new tactics, but it costs quite some time to load all the PBEM turns, and view them one by one. I know it's worth the time, but I've got little knowledge about where to find quality AAR's.

So I was wondering if someone could recommend some high quality AARs to me? :confused: :confused:

All help appreciated smile.gifsmile.gif ,

Japper

I'd recommend the AARs that Rob Hall (aka Tomcat) is posting on the Rugged Defense web site. They're based on the RD 2001 Tournament semifinal and final rounds...and besides, the first two include yours truly! :D A win and a loss, but both enjoyable and challenging games from which there is much to be learned. Enjoy.

PS: There are Forum threads about both of the AARs that have been posted so far.

I'd like to second the recommendation of the Rugged Defence AARs.

I know some of the people playing and think highly of them. People can learn from watching these people play PLUS you very seldomly get to see different players approaching the exact same tactical problems. Therefore some interesting points about style can also be garnered. Best of all only 2 of 6 or so AARs have currently been posted.