Handsome men in uniforms

I almost missed it with that CDV box art. Is that some kind of cynical German joke? "So you don't like miss-used backwards "R"s do you? You don't know vhat you don't like! We vill show you vhat you don't like! Amerikan helmets and field gear on the cover an Eastern Front game, you vont like that"!

What I'm wondering is, what is wrong with the monitor where those screenshot were taken from. The bright colours hurt my eyes. If this is what CDV is doing to the game............... :(

Mies

About the graphics being bright, reminds me of awhile ago when I was in my car driving through the summer countryside looking at the clusters of houses and clumps of trees as only a CMBO player does, and I was thinking to myself "Ah, the greens are just too bright! How unrealistic!" Life, it seems, actually IS filmed in Technicolor!

I understand CMBB has twenty slots allocated to faces (CMBO has only 12 I believe). So there's going to be a whole new cast of characters to get to know... and none of them with CMBO 'potato heads!"

Hah hah! I had predicted on the Beta test board just three days ago someone was going to mention Asian faces on the main board! It came sooner than I expected! (I think I win a prize of some sort.)

There are currently no Asian faces in CMBB -- not due to any actual decision on that subject, more to limitations of the artistic ability of the guy who was assigned to illustrate them!

tongue.gif