Scenario editor - minor modification?

Clever idea, Soddball.

While we're at it, a keyboard shortcut to the save/load screen would be handy as well. That'd eliminate the need to leave the editor screen all the time (I like to save a lot).

Oh, and an 'undo' command (again, like photoshop enabling you to go back several steps)!

BTS must be getting real tired of us sometimes... :D

It would be nice if there was a "cut and paste" command, since I find myself getting a map section just the way I want it, but too close to an edge and wishing I could move the whole thing. Or is there a way to do this and I just don't know it?

Ace

Originally posted by Soddball:

Would it be possible to have an option in the scenario editor (for CMBB) where you could use left click for one type of terrain, and right click for another - a bit like the palette in paint shop pro. Does anyone else know what I mean?

It wouldn't work because, for the most part, only P.C users have mouses with two mouse buttons.

Originally posted by Panzerman:

It wouldn't work because, for the most part, only P.C users have mouses with two mouse buttons.

Well, like always, control-click in the map editor can be the "right" mouse button for mac users without multi-button mice. And OS X (gotta plug it for hope of CMBB in X) actually supports a real right mouse click.

In general, I too want the map editor to be "better", unfortunately I don't know what to suggest to make it better.

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

It would be nice if there was a "cut and paste" command, since I find myself getting a map section just the way I want it, but too close to an edge and wishing I could move the whole thing. Or is there a way to do this and I just don't know it?

Ace

I think that you can enlarge/shrink the map on the "other" sides by holding shift and clicking the resize buttons. So if you want to shift the whole map north, you can take off some terrain at the north edge and add some in the south. I'm not sure about the keys though, best check the manual.

Dschugaschwili