That's right, I've slithered out into the open

The reason is I have this deep urge to thank BTS for making such a wonderfully entertaining, wonderfully realistic, and superbly thought out, genre-defining game for me to play. This will most likely be locked or moved but who cares. I don't think this game gets the exposure it deserves. I hate it when a great game has to sort of stay in hiding in order to resist the forces of mass-publishers and software-gods like Microsoft. This game could be the best-selling game of all time if you ask me. I play this game so much it hurts. It's just such a blast!! You feel like you are right there! :mad: :mad:

I swear to the God of TNT that everytime I go upstairs after playing I have to literally wipe molten TNT from my face and my wife asks "What's that black stuff all over your face?"

This game is the cat's ass, it's that simple. Anyone who claims to even remotely resemble a wargamer or WWII buff would do well to join our group in reciting their joy over this game (or I might have to hurt them - in game of course).

I'm even starting a website to help get the word out on this great game. I will review games I have played in one section, and the rest of the site will be dedicated to fans and making PBEM scenarios I have made available to players. I'll let you know when it's ready in a few weeks - after the holidays.

But seriously BTS, thanks!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif . . .(slithers away looking back all sad :( )

Good.......Lord...........

I swear, that's the first time I've seen MG make use of the "embarrassed" smilies......

(Maybe he has before, but I've never seen it.)

Originally posted by Soddball:

That's because I had my Savage Beaver tone of voice on. :mad:

I think you're loseing control of your pet. :D Shorten his leash!!...I've found him elsewhere lately btw. Is this your secret plan, to take over the forum useing Mr.Goodie2shoes as your disruptive vehicle to bring us to our knees?? Well we'll never surrender!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

KC

Someone should tell MG that his playing of CMBB may lead to him going blind (To say nothing of hairy palms)

Still its nice to have someone around to say what we feel, a bit like a vents dummy. Now someone give him a gottle of geer and he may go back to his own thread.

[ December 06, 2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: CavalryMan ]

Originally posted by Sgt. Steiner:

Where's Madmatt with that Papa-Alpha-Delta-Lima-Oscar-Charlie-Kilo when you need him? :D

Now that would be a first: putting a padlock on a thread that is giving kudos to Battlefront for CMBB.

Come on, all you wankers, you should be giving the MG a pat on the back instead. I'd do it, but I'd also be tempted to use a Louisville Slugger and aim a little higher than his back; not advisable to do to someone so loaded with TNT. ;)

Originally posted by Spook:

Oh. Alright, then, I leave it to the hon. Soddball to work up a FAQ on MG's "Rules of Engagement." :D

There are none maggot!! :mad: The only rule is chuck more angry TNT in the face of your despicable enemy than their granny can shake a stick at!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARARARARARGAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGG!!!! Parabellum just took out one of my remaining T-34s!!!! OOHHHHHH THE HUUUUMAAAANITEEEEEEEEE EEE E EE!!!!!!

Heads will roll for this scumbags!! By the time I'm done I'm gonna chuck so many god-damned gaggles of blown off limbs at you all you'll beg for a bullet in the nads!! I'll slap that mushroom so many times he'll swear he was surrounded!! :mad:

Portabella to his commander: "I swear sir it was the most god-awful thing you ever saaaawww!! It was all quiet and the next thing you know nothing but fu***n' limbs maaaaan!!! Bloody limbs and this hot gray **** that was melting the flesh right off our bones ooohhh ho oho hh ohohoo. . ." :mad: