Demo with CMII or just release?

Will there be a demo released before the game like CMI or is CMII demo-challenged?

Does anyone know if there is an email notification function that we can sign up for that will let us know when the demo and/or game is released?

Thanks tongue.gif

The Demo, as per previous posts about this from BTS, will only be released once the full version is ready. So you will not be seeing a beta demo version of CMBB like what existed for CMBO (which apparenlty delayed the release of the game by several weeks).

If you plan on purchasing CMBB as soon as orders will be taken, then you'll probably only be playing the demo for a couple of days (if it is released at the same time and not slightly after) before receiving the full version.

I don't think (but I can't speak for BTS) that there will be an email notification of CMBB's release. I'd guess that the assumption is that most of the people eagerly awaiting CMBB's release probably already visit the forum on some sort of regular basis. Unlike CMBO, the shipment and ordering of CMBB should be much smoother. I believe that there will be plenty of copies printed on the first run to handle whatever demand there will be for 3 or more months.