What's Your First CMBB game going to be?

So what do you guys think about this:

Two of us make an appointment to play CMBB TCP right after delivery, and noone is allowed to even touch the game beforehand, no reading the manual, no sniffing in early forum AARs.

We'll have a meeting engagement recommended by one of the beta testers.

Hmmm first i think i would take control of the Germans in 1941 and Blitzkrieg the f**k out of the poor green russian army...heed not the KV-1's and KV-2's! for i will make sure to have purchased some new unique planes like the stuka and bf-109 and test out the new different ways they strike.

Then maybe i will become a russian in 1944 and buy s**tloads of ARTY and blast the Germans out of my way....

Then maybe the Rumanians? jesus i cant decide!

BFC please fix! or do somfink!

Originally posted by redwolf:

So what do you guys think about this:

Two of us make an appointment to play CMBB TCP right after delivery, and noone is allowed to even touch the game beforehand, no reading the manual, no sniffing in early forum AARs.

We'll have a meeting engagement recommended by one of the beta testers.

I'd be up for that Redwolf. You here in the states or western Canada? (for timezone purposes; I'm in California) But it's got ta be early war period if possable. I'll play any force. You find a beta tester that can recommend a good early war scenario for TCP/IP, and you're on! :cool:

[ August 01, 2002, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]