Announcing new Scenario Icon Bars – get them while they are hot!

I found whilst revising the Italian icons that a Romanian Icon had been used in the place that the Italian ski troops should have been. This resulted in a complete overhaul (almost) and Von Lucke has revised his as well

Get them in between Trick and Treaters, Halloween pests, etc at : - Mark Gallear's Mod Corner

As this is a Geocities site – usual rules apply don’t all come at once – it will all be changed and different tomorrow anyway and don’t use download accelerators you don’t need them.

I would like to use a distinct icon for the German Security troops – anybody got any ideas – looking for a distinctive badge, etc.

“Dirty Mark” Gallear

Eden what did you mean by that - they are all little picture types of insignia!!! ;)

Ok some are a lot better than others - Von Lucke did a grand job with his. Not to happy with some of the Italian ones - but without the help of Italian player Funcky Bax who did the research, I could not have done them at all. The orginal CMBB although very nice as an icon was largely fictional - in terms of the Italian army anyway.

Redid the Communist Romanians and almost all the Hungarians as well.

If there are any artists or Pro-modders out there who can do better on the Icons - my little site will host there work.

Y'all who get "page not found" remove the last period after "yadda.html" ( D'oh! )

Mark Gallear- I mean the ones which are similar to a small photograph, a painting, a rendering, do not work as well as the truly "iconic" ones. The "SS" looks better than the *skull*, etcetera. To me. They're just too dang small for those *picture* types to work. They're too small for anything but simple black and white or three or four color *design* type of icons. Know what I mean? smile.gif

Eden

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Oh good security measures Eden, that'll keep the bad guys out. Maybe if you removed it from the link above we wouldn't all have to do dat, aye...

It's not my post, my site, or my link, Mr Weiss.

Now get some SLEEP or we're going to activate the CMBB-Quits-Functioning-After-Midnight-Local-Time-As-A-Service-To-The-Very-Young-And-The-Very-Old feature in your copy.

Eden

Sorry I messed up again - should be an exam before they et you post! I have been having emails again!

Here it is again:

This link should get you there - I hope!

I know what you mean Eden but some nations just don't give their troops sensible iconic symbols such as SS Runes. If you what the full historic experience you have to suffer but I was surprised when I tried to do them the first time how much you can do in 20 X 20 pics.