Mathematical calculation flowsheet

That is the way it has always been. I suspect there is good reason, given the ops editor view is usually different from the first map view.

If you are going to whine about the editor, whine about something important, like hotkeys for switching terrain tiles and modes, cut and paste and fill areas or somefink.

WWB

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Yeah, this is an arifact of the current engine according to Chalres guys. He will look into it but chances are that it cant change unfortunately.

Dan

I just put CMBO in - huh, never noticed that. Not a big deal like I say - how come BFC doesn't have a master list on the CMHQ site of reported bugs (and non-bugs like this)? Might be a bandwidth saver in the long run...

Nothing in favour of letting Panzer Leader off the hook of Grog Dorosh's febrile mind, but could we take a quick vote on how many people want to put the boot in on Dorosh to get him to stop randomly cycling through idiotic topic title changes every time he makes a pillock of himself with a pointless thread?

Michael, to my certain knowledge you spent half the morning shouting at Europeans that had already reached the 'proto-lynch mob' stage of dissatisfaction.

Now you're teasing responses out of Panzer Leader.

These are not the pass times of a well or happy man.

Come on over to the Cesspool, lad.

Shout at some of our people, freely speak your mind about the Outer Boarders, and maybe even say a few generally vulgar things about life, the world, and everything.

You'll feel better, and BFC won't have to follow you around to see if you're about to go all Timothy McVeigh on the Forum (although if you did, there's a number of utter halfwits on the General Forum who would staunchly rise to your support, because lunatic far right white supremacist neo-fascist religio-nutcase extremists are the last great hope for freedom in this country, apparently).

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Michael, come on into the Cesspool, mate. The waters fine!

Oh great! Seanachai is once more trolling the outerboards for {un}likely Cess-scum.

And whats worse is that HE ISN'T EVEN AN AUSTRALIAN. Oh, lose all faith, ye who enter here....

According to my most learned friend Roget, a "troll" may also be termed a "flibbertigibbet". I rather think <U>that</U> fits your description nicely. If the red cap fits ....

AJ