RUSSIAN SEX

Agreed Sniper. If you're looking for other people to spend their time trying to help you out, the least you can do is attempt to frame your request in some semblance of English that can be easily understood. Another 30 sec's writing your original request and you'd probably have had your mod by now, eh?

ianc

Link is peachy for me too. Courtesy and politeness when asking people to go out of their way to help you goes a long way.

For example, someone might have emailed you that mod. But after

...dont post your crap under me. DICKHEAD.
you certainly won't be getting it from me smile.gif

Have a nice day

JonS

Originally posted by JonS:

Link is peachy for me too. Courtesy and politeness when asking people to go out of their way to help you goes a long way.

For example, someone might have emailed you that mod. But after </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />...dont post your crap under me. DICKHEAD.

you certainly won't be getting it from me smile.gif

Have a nice day

JonS</font>

Just to prove that the CessPool is a contributing member of this board I will share one of the pearls of wisdom I have managed to discover in my many years of web surfing ... Try A Different Browser! Sometimes IE works when Netscape don't, or ... as our wonderful host MadMatt would put it ... Netscape is a Steaming Pile Of Poo! One that I use because I'm a creature of habit but still ...

Not that it will matter much as I see a large padlock and, given enough time and more posts like the ones above, an "Edict of Banishment."

Joe

p.s. Apparently that wasn't it either, works on my Netscape ... odds are that you've been "chatting" with the lads at your ISP and they, like us, decided not to help either.

[ December 08, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]