CMBB in Manila

Hi Guys

Woke up and saw to my surprise that the population of CM players has increrased by 200%.

Labrador,

Same guy as the web site but that was 13 years ago. Hey we should meet up and have a beer and get a game going. I'm down in Paco, Manila and you're welcome to drop by (txt me@ 09168457027) CMBO and CMBB when you get your copy. What are you using for a system? I'm on a Mac. Glad to have another player in MNL.

Marcus

BB is fascinating. Trying out some of these new units like the ski troops - cool! Still getting the hang of the armor commands but reading over your AAR's has made an impact on tactics and innovative use of ythose commands.

No relations to Bea Lucero, or anyone else here for that matter. Are you in MNL too?

All best

Patrick

Griffen

Hi, never really corresponded with you but have read a number of posts by you. Next time I get up to HK I'll email you and would enjoy meeting up with you. Who know's if Tools4fools is up there at the same time then it would defintiely be something to contemplate about a Far East tourney.

CDIC, Hey if you've down this ways give a shout and we'll meet up for a beer or two unless the missus has you booked for the local fiesta and beuty pageant!

All best

Patrick

Originally posted by lucero1148:

we'll meet up for a beer or two unless the missus has you booked for the local fiesta and beuty pageant!

Why not? A little beauty pageant with the ladies in Panther or Tiger dresses, some ice cold San Migs and CMBB hotseat games...sounds good to me!

Hi Guys

My copy arrived today! Wrong system...

I got a free copy thanks to the model contest but unfortunately got sent a Windows version version. :(

hi Patrick,

Yes, like you i use a Mac. I'll be in Manila tomorrow but unfortunately wont have time to bug you. Checking out Neal Oshima's equipment sale!

Looking forward to meeting you, though. I'll bring my ibook so we can do a hot seat of CMBO over a few beers. What side do you usually play? I'll text you when I can free up some time next week. My cells: 09178365753.

See you around!

Albert Labrador

Tools,

Gee Marcus I worry about you sometimes...naahhh not at all. Your fashion sense for the ladies is highly suspect though. You've been sitting in toomany girlie bars I think.

Albert,

Neil's selling equipment? Interesting. I'll txt you later. This week isn't so good for me toime wise maybe next week . Do you have an ethernet cord to hook up your laptop to my G3. They sent you a pc version? Bummer.

Lucky Strike, I see with your wife in the province you really must be lucky!

Didn't realize there was this many people with connections to the Philippines.

All best

Patrick

Originally posted by lucero1148:

Your fashion sense for the ladies is highly suspect though. You've been sitting in too many girlie bars I think.

Girlie bars? Probably not often enough...but then there were quite a few beers the past few days, even for my standards...

What's wrong with my fashion sense?...as a modder I only look at the possibilities...

Good to see that there are quite a few Pinoys or RP related CM players out there. Maybe we should start our own "Green Mango" campaign. With bagoong of course...

Cheers

Marcus

Marcus

As long as you keep your fashion sense on how to dress AFV's and off the girlie's it will be "marvelous". It's all those soft curves that throws you off. come to think of it those curves can get me slack jawed as well...

Where you drinking at in BGK? You should be seeing loads of tourists there now that Bali is off the tourist maps. Most of the travel mags I work for have already cancelled any Bali stories on their editorial schedules. If this goes on there won't be any travel stories coming out of SE Asia.

All best

Patrick