MadMatt Cheats (with Real data)

Now that the AI cheating has been issue has been laid to rest we can get onto the REAL issue: Does MadMatt cheat? Let's look the evidence.

1) MadMatt gets all the BFC games first (CMBB and CMBO included). How equitable is that?

2) MadMatt gets all the patches first.

3) MadMatt gets to play CMBO and CMBB all day and his boss doesn't yell at him, calling him a lazy-good-fer-nutin'...er, drifting off-topic.

4) MadMatt is involved with the forum community to point where he gets mods before the rest of us even know they exist. Sure he says he is posting them on a website for all of us to have access to but he gets them first...AGAIN NOT FAIR!

So I think it is obvious that MAdMatt cheats. If I have missed anything feel free to add.

BFC, please fix or sumfink!

Originally posted by mike the wino:

My studies indicate my chi flows, does not get squared, as long I as "P" when needed. Additionally, "P" values increase over time with consumption of liquids.

Hope this helps.

In mortgage banking we commonly refer to the principal and interest payment as the "P&I ... or P and I".

Or we could be talking about the autobiography of the guy who invented the urinal ... I get confused about that.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike the wino:

My studies indicate my chi flows, does not get squared, as long I as "P" when needed. Additionally, "P" values increase over time with consumption of liquids.

Hope this helps.

In mortgage banking we commonly refer to the principal and interest payment as the "P&I ... or P and I".

</font>