Another One Bites the Dust!

Jeff "Jeffsmith" Smith has joined Boots & Tracks as a tester/designer. Jeff is an experienced CM player and an experienced playtester for some upstart named Bill Wilder. He used to be a military analyst for Uncle Sam and can be categorized as "Buff but not a Grog."

So, please join me in welcoming Jeff aboard.

[ February 08, 2002, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: SuperTed ]

Let me just say its an honour and a priviledge

to be involved in the B&T Testing/Design Team

Actually, This week my favorite Queen song is

"We Are The Champions"

[ February 09, 2002, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: jeffsmith ]

Originally posted by SuperTed:

Jeff "Jeffsmith" Smith has joined Boots & Tracks as a tester/designer. Jeff is an experienced CM player and an experienced playtester for some upstart named Bill Wilder. He used to be a military analyst for Uncle Sam and can be categorized as "Buff but not a Grog."

So, please join me in welcoming Jeff aboard.

Bill Wilder? Who is Bill Wilder? Jeeze, Ted sure likes to throw names around like he is big and bad, dosen't he? Bill Wilder. Didn't he invent Windows or something? tongue.gif

Congrats Jeff! If I play any crappy scenarios you design or playtest, I gonna track you down and--Oh, sorry; double personaly thing. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Rommel22:

Everyone, hide and do not answer Super Teds e-mails, cause if you do there is so thingy that makes you do what he says. I aint opening anything he send me anymore cause I am scared now...

Everyone!!! DUCK AND COVER, it's Super Ted! :D

R22,

What's that? Did you say you wanted to volunteer? Step right this way...