Wrong graphics for the SPW 251/17 flak vehicle?

I just those this vehicle to one of my battles, and it has exactly the same graphics as the bog-standard SPW 251/1, even though the vehicle is supposed to mount a 20mm flak gun.

When I tried firing with it, the 20mm gun works, but is invisible. I assume this bug has been noted before, so I'm just checking.

Bone-Vulture, hi,

There are a number of vehicles with shared graphics. This is jargon for saying they have the wrong graphics. smile.gif The reason is simply the huge work load the BFC guys were under. 300 plus vehicles and all those landscape graphics to do. This issue is known by BFC and as new patches come out the vehicles with “shared graphics” will gradually get their own correct graphics. If you follow me.

All the best,

Kip

Originally posted by kipanderson:

Bone-Vulture, hi,

There are a number of vehicles with shared graphics. This is jargon for saying they have the wrong graphics. smile.gif The reason is simply the huge work load the BFC guys were under. 300 plus vehicles and all those landscape graphics to do. This issue is known by BFC and as new patches come out the vehicles with “shared graphics” will gradually get their own correct graphics. If you follow me.

All the best,

Kip

Quite prevalent, it would seem. IS-3 is a dead ringer for IS-2. T-44 also seems to share model with one of the other tanks. smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...

There are still vehicles that share graphics at this point, even with the 1.01 patch. This is known to BTS. Hopefully another patch (or 'patches') will come out with additional vehicles in it.

It's possible however that not all vehicles will get the correct models/textures for them by the time that BTS considers CMBB 'finished'. There hasn't been any official statements regarding what might not get updated, but the possibility does exist. I also humbly suggest that no one pesters BTS about which models may or may not be updated. These details probably have not been decided at this point and they may actually get to all of them.

Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

I also humbly suggest that no one pesters BTS about which models may or may not be updated. These details probably have not been decided at this point and they may actually get to all of them.

This was not meant to be a pester just a quistion that you have taken care of, Thanks!

Nice to see you back Schrullenfaft!