DD mod for cmbb..............Im back!

I thank every one for their kind words...i didn,t think any one would even notice i was back...lol..anyway what i need is a little help to do what i do...i need pictures of russian terrain and landscape to make this mod as real as it can get..if any one can help me with this , post links or pics in this topic for me to look at.

thanks

dd

Someone had posted a link in this forum to a site with a ton of color photos of the Russian Front, most taken I believe from the German Signal magazine, that would likely be quite helpful to you. I cannot find the link right now, but I'm sure someone has their bookmarks more organized than mine and will post it before I can locate it.

Have you considered do a low-res version of your grass mod for those of us who are not within spitting distance of the cutting edge of computer technology right now?

Looking forward to it.

DD, I'd like to request that you consider doing an "ultra high res" version for those of us who have fast machines. Juju took this approach with his pavement mod and it is stunning and caused no noticeable sluggishness in large city maps. I can't even imagine how good an ultra high res terrain set prepared by you could look.