Hei kaikki suomalaiset! Cheapest place to buy CM:BB in Finland?

• 2 weeks later...

Nyt perkele alkaa v-käyrä nousta!

A couple of stores in Finland has stated, that CMBB will be on their shelves 4th of October (this Friday), but one store said that the official release date is 25th of October (not this Friday, not next Friday, not next Friday, but on next Friday)!

DO WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR A MONTH!?!?

It really pisses me off, when I know that the game is ready and many people are already playing it and some countries have still to wait for eternity.

Yeah, yeah! We have waited this game to arrive for a long time, so what's few extra weeks? The waiting is not easy anymore - the game is ready and they are selling it already in quite many places...but not here...

:mad:

I'm sooo glad a kind soul from the USA offered to send me the US version of CMBB. A courier (never had anything delivered to me by a courier before!) rang my doorbell at 7.00 this morning and handed me the package with CMBB inside.

Too bad I had to go to work before I had time to install it :(tongue.gif

Quote by Steve on other thread:

Oh please... can we PLEASE not start spreading disinformation about the release dates *again*? It is NOT going to be released in November, December, January, or what have you. It *will* be released in October. It could be as early as the 4th or as late as the 11th. It depends on when they get their manufactured goods in order and out to the distributors.

Steve

Lets hope 4th for finnish release then.

If hope is all we have while rest of Europe is playing the game already, I can't help but to feel a bit screwed.

But OTOH, when the game finally arrives, I'll most likely forget all my anger and evil thoughts about CDV and their release schedule and just play ;)

Originally posted by tero:

Anybody who ordered from CDV online got their German versions yet ?

Yep, I have had mine for over a week. Ordered 19th and received it following Mon 23rd. But you really should know your German as *everything* is localised.

Kohta ottaa ohrakyrsä, jos ne saatanan sakemannit eivät saa yhtä valmista peliä markkinoille! :mad:

Puhumattakaan siitä, että saisin kerralla valmiiksi yhden virkkeen ilman editointia! :mad:

[ October 02, 2002, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

A GLIMPSE OF HOPE!

Plan1 (Company, which distributes CMBB to Finnish shops) has told that, they have received copies of CMBB and they have forwarded those to shops!

So it may be available tomorrow in shops!

Now let's keep our thumbs up (=fingers crossed) and we MIGHT get our hands to CMBB tomorrow!