Hei kaikki suomalaiset! Cheapest place to buy CM:BB in Finland?

I'll just go buy it from Anttila's Top 10 in Makkaratalo. They damn well better have it by the 1st day (my pay day! In my dreams at least...) or I'll trash the place up, **** the manager in the jaw with brassknuckles and light the department on fire using a can of gas and a match box.

If I'm dishing out around 50€ for a game I couldn't care less if its 47.99 or 49.99, I just want it.

Anyone have a clue when it will appear on the shelves?

- Suomalaiset, venäläiset ja saksalaiset äänet tehty suomessa
Ok, so this probaply is a favor. I can hear "Perkele pojat, ampukaa niin perkeleesti" ringing in my ears but recording the voices again also ruins the fun I was planning to have listening to the originals. In the case they weren't from Finland to go with.

Anyone know where the Finnish and Russian sounds come from in the US/UK version?

I'll get mine from where ever it's available, no matter what the prize is. Anttila probably, or Funstation (Helsinki area only).

And furthermore for the sound effects did you really use all the words Finnish language has to offer? Hard to imagine a realistic war game without a certain word starting with a letter "v".
Maybe we should start a thread called Foul mouthed ÜberFinns ? ;)

Yes, I know that you guys did it (as stated in PlayerOne web page) and I am sure you did a great job. Did you get to invent any new words for Finnish language?
Well, at times we had to use our imagination quite creatively smile.gif

And furthermore for the sound effects did you really use all the words Finnish language has to offer? Hard to imagine a realistic war game without a certain word starting with a letter "v".
We avoided the use of "v" word for certain reasons. And yes, we counted the swearing words in Tuntematon Sotilas (Unknown soldier - both versions) and such films... ;)

Anyone know where the Finnish and Russian sounds come from in the US/UK version?
Sorry, you lost me here? The same sounds are naturally in every version of the game?

Cheers,

Miikka

Originally posted by Miikka:

We avoided the use of "v" word for certain reasons. And yes, we counted the swearing words in Tuntematon Sotilas (Unknown soldier - both versions) and such films... ;)

Whatta ?!? :confused:

People on this forum are on about them foul-mouthed Soviets in the demo, howcome us Finns can't be foul-mouthed ? Nobody else understands the meaning of the "v" word, or "p" word, or "h" word etc etc. :D Honestly, in the face of shots fired in anger it's OK to swear !

LOL! I can only think of two "certain reasons" myself: my mom and my girlfriend. I sympathise with you. smile.gif (ok, ok, there are some other good reasons too)

Believe me, there is quite enough swearing in the voices of the Finnish troops, so you all can sleep safely now
Good, at least I will sleep better.

Now, I would have a question concerning the Finnish scenarios, but I guess I just have to wait for the full version...

[ September 12, 2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: bitnir ]

Speaking of Russian spoken in the game: is there going to be a sound mod for the Russians in the Finnish front ?

I'd rather my Russian opponents would not use the default German "Kameraden, nicht schiessen" (or however the phrase is rendered in the game) when they surrender to the Finnish troops. ;)