How I will play CMBB

Not to hijack this thread at all - as all the different tourney winners of CMBB in the future will surely taste some South African good quality wine in due time, but as an American actor (WC Fields) once put it:

"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food"

Terence, Redeker's advice is good. I do that myself when I do not want to offend some invited guests that has no clue about wine, and they persistently bring only this one, same odd bottle of vinegar every time to my house.

Kind regards,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Commander:

I guess I just want a chance at winning and I "know" how good the Axis toys are. My intention then is to play with better allied toys later in the war and use them with "American" tactics as much as possible. Got to beat back those kraut hordes somehow.

Geez, to me this sounds as if you didn't like to lose. Hell, nobody does, but that doesn't mean you're limited to only playing with the Axis. I do not know how familiar you are with WW II history, but by the end of it all it was the Soviets that reached Berlin first. If you know what I mean. Guess them Soviets did something right, and this will be reflected in CMBB. There's surely more to it than human-waving against German mg's !

There are games and there was the real war.

Whilst talking about films I'd like to throw in another

anyone remember a film called Come and See by Alexander Klimov. It has to be one of the strongest that came out about the war in the east. If you've watched it you do feel a lot more circumspect about balancing the fun of the game with the hell that really happened for millions

crowbar

Originally posted by WineCape:

Not to hijack this thread at all - as all the different tourney winners of CMBB in the future will surely taste some South African good quality wine in due time, but as an American actor (WC Fields) once put it:

"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food"

Terence, Redeker's advice is good. I do that myself when I do not want to offend some invited guests that has no clue about wine, and they persistently bring only this one, same odd bottle of vinegar every time to my house.

Kind regards,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

Winecape,

Now you know why I was trying so hard in the first ROW tourney. ;)

And thanks for the new .sig material. tongue.gif:D